There are two things everyone should have on them at all times: a pen and a good notebook. You never know when you will need to jot down a phone number, make note of an important idea or something you need to get.
A pocket journal is the perfect notebook to carry with you wherever you go, it makes an ideal companion for ideas and notes on the go.
These hand-sized or pocket-sized notepad are perfect for writing quick notes and can be carried around easily, thanks to its minimal weight and size.
Our new limited collection of tiny notebooks are singer sewn which means that pages are stitched together with thread.
Unicorns surely are the best representation of magic and other fantasy worlds. Our Unicorn is a new member of our #inchiostrofam and we love to think that he brings a tiny bit of magic into our lives. And what could be more magic than a submarine unicorn?
DETAILS & INFO:
Singer sewn binding
Size: A6 (10,5 x 14,8 cm)
Paper: 90 gr
How can you use our notebooks?
- writing & jotting poems, ideas
- write and send letters
- copy favourite parts of books or favourite poems
- lists, wishes, notes, to-do list and more
- write down adventures even on top of Mt. Everest
- ministry-related notes: doctor visits and appointments
- as a replacement for a smartphone! All your contacts, dates, birthdays etc...